Friday 16 December 2011

September 2011


The welcoming party for internationals that Jenny made for us!


Baddeck , 2011  



The gift shop that 20 people tried to get in all together at the Baddeck Orientation Trip :)



with the best host sister ever in the world! Lucia , I love youuu :3 
We were in a gift shop in Baddeck .


A picture taken in Baddeck harbour . Bonnie ( She is Chinese ) , Pablo <3 (Mexico) , I , Sacha (Belgium) and Adam from Czech :) 


In the Alexander Graham Bell Museum in Baddeck ,
Melissa <3  (Mexico), I , Pablo <3 (Mexico) , Viki & David from Germany :)) 

  
the art work that we did in the museum for our countries , the kites :) ( that we couldnt manage to make fly haha ) 

David with our super cool kite :)


I and Luisa ( Brazil)  in museum :) I love her <3 


Pablo , I and Sera in Baddeck :) 





Myia in Baddeck !!!! She is the cutest thing ever and her owner is also the best person ever in the world ! EVERYBODY LOVES KEVIN LINDEN <3 


Cem and my old host sister in my first host family Jenna , in the garden of my old host family . Cutest picture of the month :) 


The cake that I and my host sister Lucia made for our first host mom Stephanie for her birthday :)


Lucia <3 with the other cake :) 



Lucia and I in Baddeck :) 







In the beach , yeah Canada has summer too haha !






No comments:

Post a Comment