Tuesday 20 December 2011

Halifax Trip October 25th - 27th

The Halifax Trip was totally the most amazing and fun trip that i had ever gone to !Although the trip was mostly shopping , that was really fun with everyone and helped me to get to know most of my friends more and meet lots of people..Peggys Cove , the pizza party that we had in the hotel and the Nepthune Theather was totally awesome and i really had so much fun with everyone :)

Sera & Inigo 




at Peggys Cove !



Inigo (Mexico) Nathalie (Italy - but German) I , Sera , Shota , Umut , Max ( China ) , Charlotte (Germany)


I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS <3


Sera Shota Umut and I :) 




Sera and Umut in Montana :)



Torsten and I 




In front of the MicMac Mall 




In the Turkish restaurant called Turkish Delight in Halifax 
with our other Turkish Friend , Utku 
who is also an exchange student like us in Halifax !



Peggys Cove :) 









with the Brazilian Marshmallow :D 
















No comments:

Post a Comment